We've witnessed it repeatedly over the years: stars, influencers, and even companies promoting Android products on Twitter were tweeting from iPhone. We know that was the case as the social network decided to identify the origin of tweets and display it publicly. It's unclear why Twitter ever implemented the feature, and Elon Musk hasn't figured it out either.
The new Twitter boss decided to remove the Twitter for iPhone/Android identifier that appears at the bottom of tweets. Because that's probably a priority, given that everything else works flawlessly at his newest company.
The post Twitter will no longer shame Android promoters who love iPhone appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 47 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- Today’s deals: Black Friday Apple deals, $89 AirPods, $20 off Apple Watch Ultra, LG OLED TVs, more
- Amazon Black Friday Ad 2022: Best deals, dates, & more
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
Trending Right Now:
- New genetically engineered houseplant cleans air as efficiently as 30 plants
- YouTube TV finally adds a feature that it should have had all along
- 8 useful Netflix settings you probably don’t even know about
Twitter will no longer shame Android promoters who love iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 15 Nov 2022 at 06:50:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.