Elon Musk has made his second round of job cuts at Twitter.
Over the weekend, Musk reportedly let go thousands of contract workers from the company, a move that further decreased the overall workforce supporting the platform. According to journalist Casey Newton, the new owner and current CEO got rid of around 4000 of the 5500 contract workers that were currently working at the company.
The post Elon Musk has laid off thousands of Twitter contractors appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 42 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Sunday: $159 Bose soundbar, OLED TVs, freebies from Amazon, more
- Amazon Black Friday Ad 2022: Best deals, dates, & more
Trending Right Now:
- 8 useful Netflix settings you probably don’t even know about
- New genetically engineered houseplant cleans air as efficiently as 30 plants
- YouTube TV finally adds a feature that it should have had all along
Elon Musk has laid off thousands of Twitter contractors originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 14 Nov 2022 at 18:14:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.