- RTX 4090 (24GB) – AU$2,959
- RTX 4080 (16GB) – AU$2,219
- RTX 4080 (12GB) – AU$1,659
Nvidia ANZ says Australia can expect the RTX 40 cards to launch day and date with other territories around the world. This means the RTX 4090 will arrive on October 12, and the RTX 4080 will follow in November.In terms of local pricing, yes, they’re quite high. Aussies know to expect elevated pricing compared to the US, but the Aussie pricing here represents a bit of an elevation. Let’s compare with a straight USD-to-AUD conversion:
- RTX 4090 (24GB) – $US1,599 (approx $AU2,390, $560 more)
- RTX 4080 (16GB) – $US1,199 (approx $AU1,792, $427 more)
- RTX 4060 (12GB) – $US899 (approx $AU1,344, $315 more)
The post Here’s What You’ll Be Paying For Nvidia’s New RTX 40 Series Cards In Australia appeared first on Kotaku Australia.