MAN CITY travel to Elland Road as they look to keep their title push on track.
Pep Guardiola’s men hammered struggling Watford 5-1 last weekend to keep themselves just ahead of second placed Liverpool.Raphinha netted for Leeds as they ran out 3-0 winners at Watford three weeks ago[/caption] Kevin de Bruyne scored the opener for Man City in a 4-3 Champions League win over Real Madrid[/caption]
But hosts Leeds are unbeaten in their last five games under new boss Jesse Marsch.
On Monday, the Whites were far from their best but managed to grind out a 0-0 draw away at Crystal Palace.
READ MORE ON LEEDS UNITED
What time does Leeds vs Man City kick off?
- Leeds vs Man City takes place on Saturday, April 30.
- The match kicks off at 12.30pm.
- It takes place at Elland Road.
- The sides last met in December when Man City ran out crushing 7-0 winners at the Etihad.
What TV channel is Leeds vs Man City on and can I live stream it?
- Leeds vs Man City is live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League.
- Coverage commences at 5pm – half an hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to Sky Go or Now TV.
READ MORE ON MAN CITY
Kyle Walker was absent from Man City’s Champions League win over Real Madrid with an ankle problem, but could return at Elland Road.
John Stones was subbed off 36 minutes into the Real Madrid game after aggravating a hamstring problem and is a serious doubt for this clash.
Tyler Roberts, Junior Firpo, Patrick Bamford and Adam Forshaw are all set to miss out for Leeds through long-term injuries.
Man City 1/4
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Wednesday, April 27