This past summer, What If…? ran for nine episodes, offering fans alternate Avengers stories from the multiverse. That was the purpose of the animated series, to provide fans with additional variants of their favorite characters. The show also introduced a few memorable characters that we might see in upcoming MCU movies and shows. The list includes Captain Carter (Hayley Atwell), Strange Supreme (Benedict Cumberbatch), The Watcher (Jeffrey Wright), and Zombie Avengers. By the end of season 1, the story came together with a multiversal fight that connected all the seemingly disparate storylines. Marvel has since confirmed What If…? will return for season 2.
While it's too early to speculate what season 2 will offer, especially considering how the first season ended, we do have a big leak to look at. The story for the ninth episode in the second season has apparently leaked. It delivers an exciting What If…? scenario that would let us revisit a few key events from the Infinity War and Endgame movies. It's also a very crazy twist on those events that will tear at the fabric of the MCU. What I'm trying to say is that big spoilers follow below if this crazy What If…? leak is accurate.
The post What If…? season 2 finale might have leaked with a crazy Endgame twist appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Mind-blowing Sony WF-1000XM4 earbuds are discounted at Amazon
- Everyone with a Nintendo Switch should see this Amazon deal
- This $36 Instant Pot accessory kit will be a game-changer in your kitchen
Trending Right Now:
- Still no fourth stimulus check, but you might qualify for a new $400 payment
- How to sign up for 2022 stimulus checks worth up to $8,000
- Costco & ShopRite recall: If you bought these delicious desserts, throw them out
What If…? season 2 finale might have leaked with a crazy Endgame twist originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Dec 2021 at 23:22:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.