Saturday was an amazing day
Two Saturday games from the Brotherhood that deserve special attention: the Celtics vs. the Warriors and the Grizzlies vs. the Bucks.
Jayson Tatum continues his rise with a 44 point, ten board effort against Stephen Curry and the Warriors. It’s the fifth time he’s topped 40 points in his young career.
Curry had 47 as the Celtics won 119-114. Newest Celtic Jabari Parker played 16 minutes and scored 11 points on 5-6 from the floor.
Meanwhile, in Milwaukee Grayson Allen had another big game as he shot 9-13 and 7-10 overall, finishing with 26 points.
People never really think about this, but look at the players Allen played with in his four years at Duke: Quinn Cook, Tyus Jones, Justise Winslow, Jahlil Okafor, Luke Kennard, Brandon Ingram, Tatum, Harry Giles, Frank Jackson, Gary Trent, Wendell Carter and Marvin Bagley.
Practice must have been pretty good preparation for his NBA career.
- Celtics win sixth straight with 119-114 decision over Golden State
- Boston Celtics star Jayson Tatum scores 44, earns Stephen Curry’s respect after duel
- Curry scored 47 points, while Tatum finished with 44.
- Tatum is a new addition with a left ankle impingement.
- ‘My sub is still better’: Warriors’ Draymond Green praises Jayson Tatum, but sandwich beef continues
- Celtics’ Jayson Tatum Reacts To Heavyweight Duel Vs. Stephen Curry
- Jayson Tatum Posts Eye-Opening Picture on Lakers Court
- Grizzlies make statement in win against Bucks
- Grizzlies top Bucks 128-115 as they start fast on long trip
- Grizzlies’ Grayson Allen: Scores 26 with seven threes
- Grayson Allen explodes for Memphis Grizzlies in upset at Bucks