Peering over precipices, enduring lung-burning ascents, crossing forests and lakes, valleys and rivers, dunes and ancient citadels… hiking can be an amazing way to discover the world. And one that’s particularly popular in terms of minimising our environmental impact of travel.
But with so many trail options to choose from, internationally, it can get overwhelming to select one over another. Which is why this video suggests 10 of the most beautiful trails to discover, scattered across the globe, in hopes of better informing a decision. The routes covered include:
- The Grand Canyon Rim to Rim Hike Trail
- The Kalalau Hike in Hawaii
- The Laugavegur Trail, Iceland Hike
- Tour du Mont Blanc Hike
- Mount Rinjani Volcano Hike Eruption
- The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Hike
- The Wadi Numeira Siq Trail, Petra, Jordan Hike
- The Three Capes Track, Tasmania Hike Australia
- The Yosemite Half Dome Hike
- The Zion Angels Landing Trail Hike
View the original video here.
Good Living is the Cyprus Mail’s portal of curated content from across the internet, showcasing local and global ideas, cultural highlights, and scientific and technological developments to inspire a sustainable life.