- Apple rolled out iOS 14.3 beta 2 and iPadOS 14.3 beta 2 for developers on Tuesday.
- The latest developer beta comes just five days after the previous one, bringing ProRAW camera mode to the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- iOS 14 is a massive update packed with hundreds of new features that you can read about right here — some highlights include home screen widgets, new Compact UI features, an App Library with all of your installed apps, and the redesigned Messages app.
Now that all four of the new iPhone 12 models have launched, Apple is once again releasing iOS betas on a regular basis. In fact, the beta software is coming out even faster than usual, with the second iOS 14.3 and iPadOS 14.3 developer beta versions being seeded just five days after the first developer betas.
In addition to the typical selection of fixes and improvements, iOS 14.3 beta 2 also brings the ProRAW photo format to the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. This allows users to capture RAW images straight from the Camera app without having to use any third-party software. We'll have to wait and see if this beta is hiding any hints about unannounced features or products, because the last beta might have spoiled the AirPods Studio.
Today's Best Deal
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s week-long Black Friday 2020 sale is official – here are all the best deals
- Amazon’s Black Friday TV deals just launched with prices from $80
- Why pay $100+ for 3M N95 masks when these $2 FDA-authorized masks work even better?
Trending Right Now:
- These are the side effects of Moderna’s groundbreaking coronavirus vaccine
- Stop doing these things immediately, or Dr. Fauci says you risk catching COVID-19
- Dr. Fauci says there’s only one man to blame if coronavirus vaccines are delayed
Apple seeds iOS 14.3 beta 2 and iPadOS 14.3 beta 2 to developers originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 17 Nov 2020 at 20:32:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.