Morning news and notes for Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020
It turns out that yes, you can manage worse than the guy who used to give away 3 outs per week via bunts.
• Yu Chang is taking Cesar Hernandez’s spot on the roster for this series because the latter is being paternal.
• This crappy format will become permanent if the fussy owners get their way.
• How bad can (2017-)2020 get? Seattle and Oakland were postponed due to poor air quality.
• Kyle Lewis has had enough of you kids and your love of the long ball
• 2017 DUI Suspect Danny Duffy missed the Royals team flight to Detroit and was thusly scratched.
• One rich guy bought a baseball team from a different rich guy.