COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) -- From BalletMet's re-imagined production of "Alice in Wonderland" at the Ohio Theatre to Baby Shark's live undersea adventure at Mershon Auditorium, here are things to see and do this weekend in central Ohio.
Schottenstein Arena at 8 p.m. on Friday
- We Them One’s Comedy Tour hosted by Mike Epps, along with Deray Davis, DC Young Fly, Chico Bean, Lil Duval, Mojo Brookzz and Money Bag Mafia.
Mershon Auditorium at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday
- Join Baby Shark and his fishy friends on an undersea adventure. To save their beloved Party Puddle Theatre, Baby and the squiddos must dive into action to create a flowstopping, splash-hit Broadwave swimsation.
Ohio Theatre at 8 p.m. Friday, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday
- The re-imagined children’s classic is based on the later tales of the Lewis Carroll heroine and will feature a lush and colorful set, charming characters, whimsical costuming, and a larger-than-life Jabberwocky.
The McConnell Arts Center at 2 p.m. on Saturday
- The center is presenting several movies as part of its Black Joy Film Series. "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever" will be screened on Feb. 10 and "The Princess and the Frog" on March 9. All screenings are free, but a reservation is required online.
Nationwide Arena at 7 p.m. on Saturday
- The Columbus Blue Jackets face the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Short North Stage through Feb. 18
- Spotlight on Celie, a downtrodden young woman whose personal awakening over the course of 40 years forms the arc of this story. With a score featuring jazz, ragtime, gospel, African music and blues, "The Color Purple" is a story of hope, a testament to the healing power of love, and a celebration of life.
- From the McConnell Arts Center and the Ohio History Center to the King Arts Complex and Drexel Theatre, many organizations are hosting events celebrating Black History Month.
- Winter is packed with central Ohio’s favorite events, including the return of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, a cappella group Pentatonix and “The Nutcracker,” along with “Moulin Rouge! The Musical” and “Company” at the Ohio Theatre.
For more events, view NBC4’s community calendar.