Gerald Everett's fantasy relevancy continues into Week 3 with Keenan Allen out.
Two weeks into the 2022 NFL season, the tight end results look messy behind Travis Kelce, Mark Andrews, and Darren Waller. The usage of Gerald Everett by the Chargers looks enticing, especially if Keenan Allen doesn't play. The status of Justin Herbert is also a critical factor in his playability. I expect Kyle Pitts to find his way back up the rankings this week after two empty showings (2/19 and 2/19) with his favorable matchups against the Seahawks. The Patriots should game plan to slow down Mark Andrews, leading to more chances for Isaiah Likely after a pulse last week (4/43). Wide receiver Devin Duvernay suffered a concussion vs. the Dolphins. If he doesn't play, Likely could be the Ravens' third receiving option.
DOWNLOAD RANKINGS: EXCEL | VIEW AS WEB PAGE
WEEK 3 RANKINGS & PROJECTIONS: QUARTERBACKS | RUNNING BACKS | WIDE RECEIVERS | TIGHT ENDS
Updated: September 21, 2022
WEEK 3 TIGHT END PROJECTIONS & RANKINGS
More fantasy & NFL coverage:
- Week 3 Start 'Em, Sit 'Em
- Week 3 Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 3 Dynasty Stock Watch
- IDP Waiver Wire Report
- Week 3 Good News, Bad News
- Early Week 3 Waiver Wire Pickups
- Top 10 Week 2 Fantasy Takeaways
- Fantasy Impact: Trey Lance Out, Jimmy Garoppolo In
- Which of the Winless NFL Teams Can Still Save Their Season?