Trump Says $7 Billion Raised for Gaza Reconstruction Fund
U.S. President Donald Trump said countries have raised $7 billion for Gaza’s reconstruction, pledging further American support.
Donald Trump said various countries have so far collected $7 billion for the Gaza Reconstruction Fund, according to a report by Reuters on Thursday.
Speaking at the first meeting of a “Peace Delegation” attended by representatives from 47 countries, Trump said the United States would contribute an additional $10 billion to support the initiative.
He stressed that disarming Hamas, the withdrawal of Israeli forces and establishing a clear reconstruction framework would determine the delegation’s effectiveness in the coming months.
Trump added that Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan and Kuwait are among contributors to the fund.
He also said FIFA would allocate $75 million for sports projects in Gaza, while the United Nations plans to provide $2 billion in humanitarian assistance.
Gaza has suffered widespread destruction following months of conflict, leaving critical infrastructure, housing and public services severely damaged.
International donors have repeatedly called for coordinated efforts to ensure aid delivery and reconstruction proceeds under a transparent and secure framework.
The new pledges signal a significant financial commitment but also highlight the political and security challenges that could affect implementation.
The post Trump Says $7 Billion Raised for Gaza Reconstruction Fund appeared first on Khaama Press.