TMZ Claims They Received 4th Nancy Guthrie Ransom Note & Now Harvey Levin Is Speaking Directly to the Sender
A fourth Nancy Guthrie ransom note has reportedly been sent to TMZ from the person claiming they know who took her.
They have previously demanded money for the information on the person(s) responsible, and provided a bitcoin address for a deposit. However, the Guthrie family has not paid.
The new email message has the following line, according to TMZ: “I know what I saw 5 days ago south of the border and I was told to shut up so I know who he is and that was definitely Nancy with them.”
TMZ’s Harvey Levin has now said he’s received this fourth message, and is speaking directly to the person sending the note.
Keep reading to find out more…
“If you’re worried about getting this money, and you really do have this information, send it to us. We will forward it to the FBI, and that way there’s a record that we have that you supplied this information,” Harvey said (via X).
???????? TMZ's Harvey Levin is speaking to you.
If you're the individual claiming you know who the kidnapper is—prove it. Send us the info. We'll forward it to the FBI and create a record tying it to you. pic.twitter.com/axj25hTgp3
— TMZ (@TMZ) February 16, 2026
TMZ added on their site, “If you are for real, send us the information regarding the whereabouts of Nancy and her kidnappers. We will immediately forward the information to the FBI. If it leads to finding Nancy and/or the kidnappers, you then have a public record that you are the one responsible, thus ensuring you will get the reward. The FBI is aware we are making this overture.”
Currently, there is a $100,000 reward for Nancy.