Teoscar Hernandez will look to build on a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-4). His Seattle Mariners take on Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels on Monday at 9:40 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW.
Hernandez is batting .269 with 28 doubles, two triples, 25 home runs and 31 walks. Among hitters in MLB play, Hernandez ranks 33rd in homers and 24th in RBI.
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
Teoscar Hernández Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Seattle Mariners vs. Los Angeles Angels
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +270)
- RBI Prop: 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +125)
- Runs Prop: 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
- Total Bases Prop: 1.5 total bases (Over odds: +105)
- Stolen Bases Prop: 0.5 stolen bases (Over odds: +725)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Teoscar Hernández Prop Bet Insights
- Hernandez has a hit in 95 out of 142 games this season (66.9%), with more than one hit in 42 of those contests (29.6%).
- In 23 of 142 games this season, he has gone yard (16.2%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 4.2% of his trips to the plate in 2023.
- Hernandez has touched home plate in 55 of 142 games this year, with multiple runs scored in seven of them.
- In 35.9% of his 142 games this season, he has driven in a run (51 times). He’s also notched 25 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (17.6%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- Hernandez has struck out in 113 of 142 games this season, with multiple strikeouts in 49 of them.
Teoscar Hernández Stats Against the Angels
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- Detmers (3-10 with a 4.89 ERA and 147 strikeouts in 130 2/3 innings pitched) gets the call for the Angels in his 26th start of the season.
- When he last got the call on Wednesday, the left-hander threw 6 2/3 innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up two earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- The 24-year-old has put up a 4.89 ERA and 10.1 Ks per nine innings across 25 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .256 to opposing hitters.
- Detmers enters the matchup after racking up seven quality starts.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.