Cal Raleigh, coming off a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-4), will take the field for the Seattle Mariners versus Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels on Monday. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW.
Raleigh has 21 doubles, a triple, 27 home runs and 50 walks while hitting .235. Among hitters in MLB, Raleigh ranks 23rd in home runs and 79th in RBI.
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
Cal Raleigh Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Seattle Mariners vs. Los Angeles Angels
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +310)
- RBI Prop: 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
- Total Bases Prop: 0.5 total bases (Over odds: -161)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Cal Raleigh Prop Bet Insights
- Raleigh has reached base with a hit 72 times this season in 127 games played (56.7%), including multiple hits on 27 occasions (21.3%).
- In 22 of 127 games this season, he has homered (17.3%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 5.5% of his trips to the plate in 2023.
- Raleigh has touched home plate at least one time in 53 of 127 games this year (41.7%), with two or more runs scored in 12 of those contests (9.4%).
- In 31.5% of his 127 games this season, he has driven in a run (40 times). He’s also put up 17 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (13.4%) and plated three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- In 69.3% of his games this year (88 of 127), Raleigh has struck out one or more times, and in 36 of those games (28.3%) he registered more than one strikeout.
Cal Raleigh Stats Against the Angels
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- The Angels will call on Detmers (3-10) to make his 26th start of the season. He is 3-10 with a 4.89 ERA and 147 Ks through 130 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander’s last appearance came on Wednesday versus the Baltimore Orioles, as he tossed 6 2/3 innings, giving up two earned runs while allowing nine hits.
- The 24-year-old has posted a 4.89 ERA and 10.1 Ks per nine innings across 25 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .256 to opposing batters.
- Detmers has posted seven quality starts this year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.