After a multi-hit performance in his previous game (2-for-4 with a double), Andres Gimenez will look for continued success Monday. The Cleveland Guardians take on the San Francisco Giants, and will see starting pitcher Alex Cobb at 9:45 PM ET on NBCS-BA.
Gimenez is hitting .239 with 25 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 32 walks. Gimenez brings a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .421 with two doubles and a walk.
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
Andrés Giménez Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Cleveland Guardians vs. San Francisco Giants
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1050)
- RBI Prop: 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
- Total Bases Prop: 1.5 total bases (Over odds: +130)
- Stolen Bases Prop: 0.5 stolen bases (Over odds: +310)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Andrés Giménez Prop Bet Insights
- In 77 of 137 games this year (56.2%) Gimenez has gotten a hit, and 33 of those contests (24.1%) he posted two or more knocks.
- In 12 of 137 games this season, he has hit a long ball (8.8%). He’s left the yard in 2.2% of his trips to the plate in 2023.
- Gimenez has scored at least a run in 35.8% of his games this season (49 of 137), with more than one run scored in 12 of those contests (8.8%).
- He has notched an RBI in 28.5% of his 137 games this year, with two or more RBI in 8.0% of those games (11).
- Gimenez has gone down on strikes one or more times in 57.7% of his games this year (79 of 137), with two or more strikeouts in 21 of those games (15.3%).
Andrés Giménez Stats Against the Giants
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Giants Starter: Alex Cobb
- Cobb takes the hill for the Giants in his 27th of the season. He is 7-6 with a 3.74 ERA and 128 Ks in 144 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty’s most recent time out came on Sunday, Sept. 3 versus the San Diego Padres, as he tossed three innings, giving up four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers, the 35-year-old’s 3.74 ERA ranks 25th, 1.316 WHIP ranks 39th, and 8 K/9 ranks 36th this season.
- Cobb has posted 11 quality starts this year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.