William Contreras will look to improve on a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-6). His Milwaukee Brewers take on Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins on Monday at 7:40 PM ET on BSWI.
Contreras has a team-high batting average of .281. He has hit 15 home runs and collected 69 RBI. Contreras enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .261 with three walks and three RBI.
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
William Contreras Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Milwaukee Brewers vs. Miami Marlins
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
- Total Bases Prop: 1.5 total bases (Over odds: +145)
- Stolen Bases Prop: 0.5 stolen bases (Over odds: +1100)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
William Contreras Prop Bet Insights
- Contreras has tallied a hit 87 times this season in 121 games played (71.9%), including 38 multi-hit games (31.4%).
- He has homered in 15 games this season (121 opportunities, 12.4%), leaving the ballpark in 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Contreras has scored at least a run 58 times this year in 121 games played (47.9%), including 14 multi-run scoring contests (11.6%).
- He has picked up an RBI in 46 of 121 games this year, with multiple RBI in 18 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- Contreras has gone down on strikes at least once 75 times this season in 121 games played (62.0%), including 27 times punching out multiple times (22.3%).
William Contreras Stats Against the Marlins
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Marlins Starter: Jesús Luzardo
- The Marlins will call on Luzardo (9-8) to make his 29th start of the season as he tries for his 10th win. He is 9-8 with a 3.77 ERA and 181 Ks through 155 1/3 innings pitched.
- When he last got the call on Tuesday, the lefty went six innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, allowing two earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Among pitcher who qualify, the 25-year-old currently ranks 26th in ERA (3.77), 26th in WHIP (1.210), and eighth in K/9 rate (10.5) this year.
- In this outing, Luzardo will aim to secure his fourth quality start in a row.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.