Cody Bellinger’s Chicago Cubs take on the Colorado Rockies on September 11 at 8:40 PM ET, and will see starter Kyle Freeland on the hill. Bellinger had one homer in his most recent game, going 1-for-4.
Bellinger leads the Cubs with 25 home runs and 89 runs batted in, while racking up a team-best batting average of .318. In MLB, Bellinger ranks 33rd in home runs and 17th in RBI.
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
Cody Bellinger Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Chicago Cubs vs. Colorado Rockies
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: 1.5 hits (Over odds: +165)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +110)
- Runs Prop: 0.5 runs (Over odds: -118)
- Total Bases Prop: 1.5 total bases (Over odds: -105)
- Stolen Bases Prop: 0.5 stolen bases (Over odds: +475)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Cody Bellinger Prop Bet Insights
- Bellinger has reached base with a hit 86 times this year in 113 games played (76.1%), including multiple hits in 35.4% of them (40 times).
- Out of the 113 games he has appeared in this season, he’s gone yard in 23 contests (20.4%), taking the pitcher deep in 5.2% of his trips to home plate.
- Bellinger has scored at least one run 63 times this year in 113 games played (55.8%), including 21 multi-run scoring contests (18.6%).
- He has driven in at least one run in 54 of 113 games this year (47.8%), with two or more RBI in 20 of those contests (17.7%).
- In 50.4% of his 113 games this season, Bellinger has struck out (57 times). He’s also had 17 games with multiple strikeouts in 2023 (15.0%).
Cody Bellinger Stats Against the Rockies
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Rockies Starter: Kyle Freeland
- The Rockies will call on Freeland (6-14) to make his 28th start of the season. He is 6-14 with a 5.09 ERA and 91 Ks through 146 2/3 innings pitched.
- When he last got the call on Wednesday, the lefty threw six innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks, giving up two earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Among pitchers with enough innings to qualify, the 30-year-old’s 5.09 ERA ranks 45th, 1.473 WHIP ranks 48th, and 5.6 K/9 ranks 50th.
- Freeland is looking to notch his 12th quality start of the season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.