Joc Pederson and the San Francisco Giants play the Cleveland Guardians, and starter Gavin Williams, on September 11 at 9:45 PM ET at Oracle Park. Pederson recorded a homer in his previous game (going 2-for-4).
Pederson has 12 doubles, three triples, 13 home runs and 47 walks while batting .243.
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
Joc Pederson Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: San Francisco Giants vs. Cleveland Guardians
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
- Total Bases Prop: 1.5 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Joc Pederson Prop Bet Insights
- Pederson has reached base with a hit 59 times this season in 102 games played (57.8%), including multiple hits in 10.8% of them (11 times).
- Out of the 102 games he has played in this season, he’s hit a home run in 12 contests (11.8%), hitting a home run in 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Pederson has scored at least one run in 44 of 102 games this season (43.1%), with two or more runs scored in six of them (5.9%).
- In 33.3% of his 102 games this season, he has plated a run (34 times). He’s also notched 11 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (10.8%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 46.1% of his games this season (47 of 102), Pederson has gone down on strikes at least once, and in 21 of those games (20.6%) he registered more than one punchout.
Joc Pederson Stats Against the Guardians
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Guardians Starter: Gavin Williams
- Williams gets the start for the Guardians in his 15th of the season. He holds a record of 2-5 with a 3.34 ERA and 72 Ks in 70 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last outing was on Wednesday versus the Minnesota Twins, when the right-hander went five innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering just one hit.
- The 24-year-old has put up a 3.34 ERA and 9.3 Ks per nine innings across 14 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .221 to opposing hitters.
- Williams has registered two quality starts this year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.