Ryan McMahon is trying to improve on a one-hit performance in his most recent game (1-for-4 with a double). His Colorado Rockies face Jordan Wicks and the Chicago Cubs on Monday at 8:40 PM ET on SportsNet RM.
McMahon paces the Rockies in home runs (22) and runs batted in (69).
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
Ryan McMahon Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Colorado Rockies vs. Chicago Cubs
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
- Total Bases Prop: 1.5 total bases (Over odds: +150)
- Stolen Bases Prop: 0.5 stolen bases (Over odds: +1300)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Ryan McMahon Prop Bet Insights
- McMahon has a hit in 62.7% of his 134 games this season, with multiple hits in 24.6% of those contests (33).
- He has hit a long ball in 21 games this season (134 opportunities, 15.7%), going deep in 3.8% of his chances at the plate.
- McMahon has scored at least one run 63 times this season in 134 tries (47.0%), including scoring multiple runs in 8.2% of games (11 times).
- He has picked up an RBI in 32.1% of his 134 games this season, with two or more RBI in 11.9% of those contests (16). He has also driven in three or more runs in seven contests.
- McMahon has gone down on strikes at least once 107 times this year in 134 games played (79.9%), including 49 multi-punchout contests (36.6%).
Ryan McMahon Stats Against the Cubs
|4/16/2022||Mark Leiter Jr.||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0/0||0|
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Cubs Starter: Jordan Wicks
- Wicks (3-0 with a 2.16 ERA and 13 strikeouts in 16 2/3 innings pitched) gets the call for the Cubs in his fourth start of the season.
- When he last took the hill on Wednesday versus the San Francisco Giants, the lefty threw 6 2/3 innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- The 24-year-old has registered an ERA of 2.16, with 7 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opponents are hitting .258 against him.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.