After a multi-hit showing in his previous game (2-for-4), LaMonte Wade Jr is looking to build on that performance Monday. The San Francisco Giants take on the Cleveland Guardians, and will face starter Gavin Williams at 9:45 PM ET on NBCS-BA.
Wade is batting .253 with 14 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 68 walks.
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
LaMonte Wade Jr Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: San Francisco Giants vs. Cleveland Guardians
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: 0.5 hits (Over odds: -167)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
- Total Bases Prop: 0.5 total bases (Over odds: -167)
- Stolen Bases Prop: 0.5 stolen bases (Over odds: +1450)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
LaMonte Wade Jr Prop Bet Insights
- Wade has a hit in 57.8% of his 116 games this season, with more than one hit in 20.7% of them (24).
- He has gone yard in 12.1% of his games in 2023 (14 of 116), 3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 48 of 116 games this year (41.4%), Wade has scored a run, and seven of those games (6.0%) included an effort that produced two or more runs scored.
- In 25.0% of his games this season (29 of 116), he has driven in at least one run. In six of those games (5.2%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Wade has struck out one or more times 64 times this year in 116 games played (55.2%), including 18 times striking out multiple times (15.5%).
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Guardians Starter: Gavin Williams
- Williams (2-5) toes the rubber for the Guardians in his 15th start of the season. He has produced a 3.34 ERA in 70 2/3 innings pitched, with 72 Ks.
- When he last took the hill on Wednesday versus the Minnesota Twins, the righty threw five innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering one hit.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.34, with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings in 14 contests this year. Opposing hitters have a .221 batting average against him.
- Williams is trying to notch his third quality start of the year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.