Christian Yelich’s Milwaukee Brewers face the Miami Marlins on September 11 at 7:40 PM ET, and will see starter Jesus Luzardo on the mound. Yelich recorded one hit in his most recent game, going 1-for-4.
Yelich is batting .274 with 31 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 71 walks.
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
Christian Yelich Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Milwaukee Brewers vs. Miami Marlins
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hits Prop: 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
- Total Bases Prop: 1.5 total bases (Over odds: +155)
- Stolen Bases Prop: 0.5 stolen bases (Over odds: +333)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Christian Yelich Prop Bet Insights
- In 94 of 136 games this year (69.1%) Yelich has recorded a hit, and 37 of those contests (27.2%) he posted at least two.
- In 11.8% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball (16 of 136). During the 2023 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Yelich has scored at least a run in 68 out of 136 games this year (50.0%), with more than one run scored in 25 of those games (18.4%).
- He has produced a run in 47 of 136 games this season, with multiple RBI in 17 of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- In 83 of 136 games this season (61.0%), Yelich has gone down on strikes, and 35 of those games (25.7%) included a performance that resulted in two or more punchouts.
Christian Yelich Stats Against the Marlins
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Marlins Starter: Jesús Luzardo
- Luzardo (9-8 with a 3.77 ERA and 181 strikeouts in 155 1/3 innings pitched) aims for his 10th victory when he gets the nod for the Marlins in his 29th start of the season.
- The lefty last pitched on Tuesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he lasted six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Among qualifying hurlers this year, the 25-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.77), 26th in WHIP (1.210), and eighth in K/9 rate (10.5).
- Luzardo is aiming for his fourth straight quality start.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.