Microsoft is reportedly considering the introduction of a new super app that will look to disrupt Apple and Google's dominance over mobile search.
As reported by The Information, the company is looking into launching an app that would combine "shopping, messaging, web search, news feeds, and other services in a one-stop smartphone app." Executives at the company are mulling such a move in order to "wanted the app to "boost the company’s multibillion-dollar advertising business and Bing search, as well as draw more users to Teams messaging and other mobile services."
Today's Top Deals
- Oops! 62 crazy Black Friday deals that Amazon forgot to end
- Today’s deals: Free money from Amazon, $38 Sony headphones, Apple Watch Ultra & S8, more
- Best-selling smart plugs with Alexa are down to $3 each
- Get an Echo Dot for $0.99 with this crazy Amazon promo
Trending Right Now:
- iPhone has a mind-blowing volume control trick that you’re not using
- James Webb telescope breakthrough lets us ‘see’ dark matter
- Companies spy on your email with invisible images – here’s how to stop them