Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
Sources: Two notable injury updates:
– Bucks star Khris Middleton is nearing his season debut, potentially as soon as Friday vs. Lakers.
– 76ers star James Harden is targeting return on current three-game road trip, likely in Houston on Monday. – 12:41 PM
Marc Stein @TheSteinLine
The Mavericks say Luka Dončić has become only the fourth player in league history to record eight-or-more 40-point triple-doubles in a career:
*Luka Dončić – 9:58 PM
Eric Nehm @eric_nehm
The Bucks have submitted their injury report for Wednesday against the Knicks.
– MarJon Beauchamp and Serge Ibaka (non-COVID illness)
– Joe Ingles (left knee ACL surgery)
– Khris Middleton (left wrist ligament surgery)
– Sandro Mamukelashvili (two-way) – 9:50 PM
Keith Pompey @PompeyOnSixers #Sixers’ James Harden (right foot tendon strain), Tyrese Maxey (left foot fracture ), Jaden Springer (right quad strain), Julian Champagnie (G-League) and Saben Lee (G-League) will miss tomorrow night’s game against the Cleveland Cavaliers. – 4:14 PM
Justin Grasso @JGrasso_
Jaden Springer remains out with a quad strain for tomorrow’s game vs. #Cavs.
Julian Champagnie, Saben Lee (two-way), James Harden, and Tyrese Maxey are out as well #Sixers – 3:45 PM
Giannis (39.1) has quietly overtaken Luka (37.6) for the usage rate leader this season.
He’s currently having the 3rd highest usage rate in the 3pt era, trailing only Westbrook (2017) and Harden (2019) pic.twitter.com/nQsC8I1Iyr – 3:13 PM
Keith Pompey: Ben Simmons on if his return to Philly is anti-climatic with Joel Embiid, Tyrese Maxey and James Harden not playing for the #Sixers: “I mean the fans will make up for it. Yeah, so I’m looking forward to it. It’s going to be fun.” Simmons knows he’ll hear a lot of boos. -via Twitter @PompeyOnSixers / November 22, 2022