Netflix introduced a new feature called Manage Access and Devices that allows subscribers to view every device currently logged into their accounts. The new feature will show you the types of devices that are being used to access your account, the most recent time and date that they last watched, and the profile they used.
More importantly, you can also sign any of those devices out with a single click.
The post Netflix now lets you kick devices off of your account remotely appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 47 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- Amazon Black Friday Ad 2022: Best deals, dates, & more
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $170+ for free
- Get an Echo Dot for $0.99 with this crazy Amazon promo
Trending Right Now:
- This common pain relief drug causes people to take more risks, study says
- 8 useful Netflix settings you probably don’t even know about
- 3 Thunderbolts spoilers to get you excited for Marvel’s big anti-Avengers crossover
Netflix now lets you kick devices off of your account remotely originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 15 Nov 2022 at 14:47:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.