Scientists have been trying to understand more about our solar system and the way it formed for decades. For a long time, many believed that star formation and the formation of planets came at different times, with planets forming well after the stars had been birthed and grown. However, a new study suggests that both planets and stars may form together as they grow.
The post New study sheds light on how planets and stars grow appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 47 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- Samsung Early Black Friday deals: 9 promos that seem too good to be true
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- Best Cyber Monday Apple deals for 2022: Everything we hope to see
Trending Right Now:
- New genetically engineered houseplant cleans air as efficiently as 30 plants
- 8 useful Netflix settings you probably don’t even know about
- Red meat isn’t a health risk: New research slams ‘lazy’ past studies
New study sheds light on how planets and stars grow originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 15 Nov 2022 at 12:19:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.