Insider's experts choose the best products and services to help make smart decisions with your money (here’s how). In some cases, we receive a commission from our our partners, however, our opinions are our own. Terms apply to offers listed on this page.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®cardholders can now get two years of complimentary Lyft Pink All-Access membership and perks (valued at $199 per year), plus 50% off the third year of membership.
- Cardholders already earn 10x Chase Ultimate Rewards points on rideshares, scooters, and other Lyft transportation services (offer ends March 2025).
- Lyft Pink All Access membership gets you excellent benefits like member-exclusive pricing, cancellation forgiveness, and free SIXT car rental upgrades.
- Read Insider's guide to the best credit cards for Uber and Lyft.
Not only does the card earn you 10x points on Lyft rides (through March 2025), but now with the Pink All Access membership — Lyft's most premium membership option (usually $199 per year) — you can access top-tier Lyft benefits (like free priority pickup upgrades, free bike rides, member-exclusive pricing, and more).
Here's everything you need to know about the new Lyft Pink All Access membership offer.
We're focused here on the rewards and perks that come with each card. These cards won't be worth it if you're paying interest or late fees. When using a credit card, it's important to pay your balance in full each month, make payments on time, and only spend what you can afford to pay.
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders get 2 years of complimentary Lyft Pink All Access membership
Although rideshares are convenient, they aren't always cheap. And if ridesharing is an essential means of transportation for you, it's probably worth joining a membership program for exclusive benefits and rewards.
Moreover, you'll get 50% off your third year of Lyft Pink All Access membership.
If you frequently spend on Lyft and want to earn valuable Chase Ultimate Rewards® points, then activating the Lyft Pink All Access membership is a no-brainer. Plus, if you already have the
As long as your card is your default payment method in the Lyft app, you'll just need to find the Lyft Pink tab and click "Join" to activate your complimentary Lyft Pink All Access membership. Having your
What you'll get with the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card
- 10x points on Lyft rides through March 2025
- 10x points on Chase Dining purchases through Ultimate Rewards
- 10x points on hotel stays and car rentals purchased through Ultimate rewards
- 5x points on air travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
- 3x points on other travel (after earning the $300 travel credit) and dining.
Plus, the card comes with an excellent selection of perks for travel, groceries, and more (such as $300 in annual travel credits, complimentary DoorDash DashPass membership and credits, Instacart benefits, and even airport lounge access).
If you're interested in earning rewards on Lyft purchases, but don't want to pay
If you're interested in applying for a Chase card but don't know which one is right for you, make sure to check out our guide to the best Chase credit cards. You can also check out our guide to the best cards for Uber and Lyft.