Here's just one example of the financial impact of the malaise that Facebook parent company Meta finds itself mired in these days. As of mid-day on Monday, November 14, Meta's stock price has fallen so precipitously -- pulling the market cap of CEO Mark Zuckerberg's empire down with it -- that the company behind the biggest social network in the world is now worth less than Home Depot.
The post Facebook parent company Meta is worth less than Home Depot today appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 42 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Sunday: $159 Bose soundbar, OLED TVs, freebies from Amazon, more
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $170+ for free
- Oops! 57 crazy Prime Early Access deals that Amazon forgot to end
Trending Right Now:
- 8 useful Netflix settings you probably don’t even know about
- New genetically engineered houseplant cleans air as efficiently as 30 plants
- Red meat isn’t a health risk: New research slams ‘lazy’ past studies
Facebook parent company Meta is worth less than Home Depot today originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 14 Nov 2022 at 20:06:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.