Prior to the release of his new Netflix documentary Stutz -- named for his therapist, world-renowned psychiatrist Dr. Phil Stutz -- "vulnerable" is not a word I suspect many people might have associated with the frat boy version of Jonah Hill that we've gotten from movies like Superbad and The Wolf of Wall Street.
I certainly didn't have it on my own 2022 bingo card that the actor was capable of producing not only one of the best documentaries of the year, but a powerful film about mental health and the journey toward acceptance and living a happier, more positive life.
The post Everyone’s buzzing about Netflix’s new Jonah Hill documentary Stutz appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 42 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Sunday: $159 Bose soundbar, OLED TVs, freebies from Amazon, more
- Amazon Black Friday Ad 2022: Best deals, dates, & more
Trending Right Now:
- 8 useful Netflix settings you probably don’t even know about
- New genetically engineered houseplant cleans air as efficiently as 30 plants
- YouTube TV finally adds a feature that it should have had all along
Everyone’s buzzing about Netflix’s new Jonah Hill documentary Stutz originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 14 Nov 2022 at 14:39:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.