For years, researchers have droned on and on about the health risks that come with eating red meat. Now, though, a new study says that past research was based on weak evidence and that there appears to be no link between eating red meat and health problems like cancer, heart disease, and even stroke.
The post Red meat isn’t a health risk: New research slams ‘lazy’ past studies appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 42 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Sunday: $159 Bose soundbar, OLED TVs, freebies from Amazon, more
- Amazon Black Friday Ad 2022: Best deals, dates, & more
Trending Right Now:
- 8 useful Netflix settings you probably don’t even know about
- New genetically engineered houseplant cleans air as efficiently as 30 plants
- YouTube TV finally adds a feature that it should have had all along
Red meat isn’t a health risk: New research slams ‘lazy’ past studies originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 14 Nov 2022 at 15:53:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.