LOVE Island’s picture-perfect stars would do well to look away now.
The ITV hit’s superfan Sam Thompson has created a version of the line-up using a filter – and it’s left viewers in hysterics.
The Made In Chelsea star couldn’t stop laughing after filming the show’s stars with a face-switching app.
It takes live footage filmed by your mobile and magically transforms it in real time.
So instead of the perfect preening faces, the Love Island stars are shown with bulging eyes and double chins.
read More on Love Island
Sam laughed that it was the “best filter ever made” adding that it “really tickled me”.
The footage was taken during one of the recent public votes, where viewers were invited to pick their favourite Islander.
In the end, Billy Brown and Summer Botwe were picked for eviction and sent home to the UK.
Sam’s post was quickly liked by a host of stars, including some big names from Love Island.
Most read in Love Island
Last year’s winner Liam Reardon, who has recently split from co-star Millie Court, wrote: “.”
Theo Campbell added: “Naaaaaaaaaaah ” while Towie’s Samantha Faiers and singer Fleur East also posted their approval.
Love Island returns to ITV2 tonight at 9pm.
Love Island 2022: Meet the islanders
Read all the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast of 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- Summer Botwe will be looking to win the prize
- Who is Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Who is Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Who is Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Meet Islander Deji Adeniyi
- Who is Billy Brown?
- Who is Adam Collard?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
All the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives