WFO PENDLETON Warnings, Watches and Advisories for Friday, July 29, 2022
EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH
URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service Pendleton OR
201 PM PDT Sat Jul 23 2022
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH
* WHAT...Dangerously hot conditions with temperatures around 100
to 110 possible.
* WHERE...Portions of central, south central and southeast
Washington and central, north central and northeast Oregon.
* WHEN...From Tuesday morning through Friday evening.
* IMPACTS...Extreme heat will significantly increase the
potential for heat related illnesses, particularly for those
working or participating in outdoor activities.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Expect the hottest temperatures Wednesday
afternoon through Friday afternoon.
Monitor the latest forecasts and warnings for updates on this
situation. Be prepared to drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-
conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives
Young children and pets should never be left unattended in
vehicles under any circumstances. This is especially true during
warm or hot weather when car interiors can reach lethal
temperatures in a matter of minutes.
Copyright 2022 AccuWeather