One of Marvel’s most exciting MCU events of the year is lined up for Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC). We expect Marvel to reveal additional details about the main storyline of the current saga this year, although it’s unclear whether Comic-Con will include an Avengers 5 reveal. However, several trademarks have leaked ahead of Marvel’s panel. After Avengers: Secret Wars and Avengers: The Kang Dynasty appeared in a trademark leak on Friday afternoon, a trademark for Avengers: Eternity Wars has surfaced.
And these are just the Avengers movie titles from these two significant leaks. Several other MCU project titles appeared in these new trademark leaks, including exciting Captain America titles.
The post Avengers: Eternity Wars and other MCU movie titles surface after Secret Wars leak appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: $99 AirPods, $140 14-inch laptop, best bed sheets, more
- Today’s deals: Gift card sale, $159 AirPods 3, $20 Echo Dot, $10 off home essentials, more
Trending Right Now:
- 5 new Netflix releases everyone will be streaming next week
- Netflix’s most expensive movie ever is now available to stream
- The 10 biggest Netflix movies in the world right now
Avengers: Eternity Wars and other MCU movie titles surface after Secret Wars leak originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 23 Jul 2022 at 12:06:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.