Nvidia has released a new comparison between the RTX 3090 and the AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X. While it might seem weird to compare a graphics card and a CPU, there is a good reason behind it all. The big bid here is to push more users to purchase Nvidia’s graphics cards, especially for things like rendering. In the comparison, Nvidia breaks down the RTX 3090’s render time for a scene.
The results aren’t particularly surprising for anyone with knowledge of rendering, but let’s break it down a little.
The post Nvidia says the RTX 3090 can render faster than the AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Wednesday’s top deals: 99¢ Echo Dot, rare iPad deal, $55 Kindle Paperwhite, Ninja, Shark, more
- Fire TV Stick 4K price slashed to $39.99 in unadvertised sale
- Amazon gift card promotion 2022: How to get $25 for free
Trending Right Now:
- This scandalous Netflix drama just topped Bridgerton season 2 as the #1 show
- Urgent meat recall: 121,000 pounds of beef recalled, so check your fridge
- Study reveals surprising effects vaping has on the brain and heart
Nvidia says the RTX 3090 can render faster than the AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Apr 2022 at 12:07:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.