Earlier this year, a company announced a massive ground beef recall after testing detected E. coli. That recall involved more than 28,000 pounds of potentially contaminated product. Fast-forward to April and Lakeside Refrigerated Services announced a significant ground beef recall for a similar reason.
The company recalled about 120,872 pounds of ground beef products as they might contain a specific strain of E. coli.
The post Urgent meat recall: 121,000 pounds of beef recalled, so check your fridge appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Wednesday’s top deals: 99¢ Echo Dot, rare iPad deal, $55 Kindle Paperwhite, Ninja, Shark, more
- Hustle and grab a Microsoft Surface Pro 8 for under $1,000 at Best Buy
- 5 secret Amazon departments with the best hidden deals
- Amazon gift card promotion 2022: How to get $25 for free
Trending Right Now:
- This scandalous Netflix drama just topped Bridgerton season 2 as the #1 show
- Study reveals surprising effects vaping has on the brain and heart
- Ozark Season 4 part 2 reviews have arrived: As ‘jaw-dropping’ as you expect
Urgent meat recall: 121,000 pounds of beef recalled, so check your fridge originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Apr 2022 at 09:10:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.