PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Leicester vs Roma loses.
New customers who sign up and stake £20 on the Europa Conference League semi-final clash will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
Leicester and Roma meet in their Europa Conference League semi-final first leg on Thursday at the King Power Stadium.
The Foxes left it late to see off PSV in their quarter-final decider courtesy of Ricardo Pereira’s 88th-minute strike.
Roma, meanwhile, beat Bodo/Glimt at the Stadio Olimpico thanks to Nicolo Zaniolo’s hat-trick to overturn a 2-1 deficit.
Brendan Rodgers’ side have endured a tricky campaign.
But they’ve turned the corner in recent months having lost just ONE of their last eight in all competitions.
And things continue to look up with talisman Jamie Vardy returning to action against Aston Villa on Saturday.
Jose Mourinho’s side have been unpredictable to say the least, winning twice, losing twice and drawing once in their last five.
132/1 Bet Builder special
Leicester vs Roma
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Rick Karsdorp – Shown a Card
- Youri Tielemans – Shown a Card
- Under 2.5 Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals
- James Maddison – To Score Or Assist
Our four selections create odds of 132/1 – BACK HERE*
Mourinho will aim to keep it tight away from home and that’s why we’re backing a goalless draw at odds of 8/1.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £180 from a £20 stake!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 132/1.
Our selections are: Rick Karsdorp – Shown a Card, Youri Tielemans – Shown a Card, Under 2.5 Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals, James Maddison – To Score Or Assist
£20 on that will return £2,666 if it comes in.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.