PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Arsenal vs Burnley loses.
That’s right – new customers who sign up and stake £20 on the Premier League action will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
The bookmaker are also offering customers a boosted 176/1 bet builder on the all-important clash at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.Paddy Power offer – Bet £20 and get it back as CASH if it loses[/caption]
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
Arsenal take on Burnley in Sunday’s Premier League clash at the Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners have struggled in recent weeks having not tasted victory since thumping Norwich 5-0 on Boxing Day.
Mikel Arteta also has to deal with a lengthy injury list and the absence of AFCON trio Mohamed Elneny, Nicolas Pepe and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Arsenal have enjoyed this fixture in recent years however, winning EIGHT of their last NINE home games against the Clarets.
Burnley, who are rock-bottom of the division, should be fresh for the encounter having played only TWICE in December due to COVID postponements.
176/1 Bet Builder special
Arsenal vs Burnley
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Gabriel Magalhaes – Shown a Card
- Josh Brownhill – Shown a Card
- Under 2.5 Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals
- Gabriel Martinelli – Anytime Goalscorer
Our four selections create odds of 176/1 – BACK HERE*
The North London outfit claimed a narrow 1-0 win at Turf Moor earlier this season, and we expect an identical result this weekend at odds of 5/1.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £120 from a £20 stake!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 176/1.
Our selections are: Gabriel Magalhaes – Shown a Card, Josh Brownhill – Shown a Card, Under 2.5 Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Gabriel Martinelli – Anytime Goalscorer
£20 on that will return £3,549 if it comes in.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.