Full self-driving mode is one of the most anticipated features that Tesla fans are looking forward to. While the idea of autonomous vehicles isn’t new—everyone including Apple is working on one—Tesla has come the closest with delivering one, thus far. The problem, though, is that Tesla’s self-driving mode is still a long way from being as safe as it needs to be.
In a new video shared by CNN Business, the site’s Transportation Editor, Michael Ballaban, takes the latest full self-driving (FSD) beta for a spin in Brooklyn, New York. The results are about as terrifying as you’d probably expect, and while not a complete picture of self-driving, it gives a good indicator of just how far we have left to go.
The post Watch Tesla’s full self-driving mode almost kill a CNN reporter appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Best Black Friday deals 2021: TVs, laptops, Apple, Sonos, and more
- 10 crazy Black Friday deals you can already get on Sunday
- Friday’s deals: $189 AirPods Pro, $15 Echo Auto, $20 Blink Mini, $40 Ring Doorbell, more
- Black Friday Echo deals have crazy prices that seem like mistakes
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix’s insane new sci-fi action series is stirring up serious controversy
- Walmart Cyber Monday deals 2021: The deals are already here
- Watch out for these Netflix scams that are running rampant online
Watch Tesla’s full self-driving mode almost kill a CNN reporter originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 14:03:47 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.