The merger between T-Mobile and Sprint finally closed on April 1st, 2020. Four months later, T-Mobile discontinued the Sprint brand. T-Mobile has been moving as many Sprint customers as possible to its network ever since. Days ago, the carrier revealed that a third of Sprint users are now on T-Mobile's network. That number will undoubtedly continue to grow, as T-Mobile announced this week that it plans to shut down Sprint's LTE network on June 30th, 2022.
Today's Top Deal
The post T-Mobile is shutting down Sprint’s LTE network for good in 2022 appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- This $20 Amazon kitchen gadget went viral on TikTok, and it’s mesmerizing
- The best robot vacuum and mop combo is Narwal’s T10, and it’s $100 off at Amazon
- Amazon’s best camera drone deal is a 2K drone that folds up as small as an iPhone for $65
- Today’s top deals: Exclusive deals for Prime members only, $6 car detailing tool, $200 off MacBook Pro, $73 robot vacuum, more
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel just brought Iron Man back to the MCU, and we nearly missed it
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- Best Netflix original movies of 2021
T-Mobile is shutting down Sprint’s LTE network for good in 2022 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 4 Aug 2021 at 22:17:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.