Save for a catastrophic event, there’s nothing to stop Apple from launching the iPhone 13 on time this year. That means a mid-September launch event and a late September release date. Apple has not cautioned investors that the next-gen iPhone will see delays this year, as it happened in 2020. On top of that, a variety of reports from Apple’s supply chain indicate that Apple has started procuring key parts well in advance of production. Taken together, all these developments solidify the idea that the iPhone launch is returning to September. If you’re already looking for reasons to upgrade your device to the latest iPhone generation, there’s something that might top everything else. That’s the iPhone 13 battery size rumors.
Today's Top Deal
The post iPhone 13 battery leaks might be the best reason to upgrade appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- This $20 Amazon kitchen gadget went viral on TikTok, and it’s mesmerizing
- The best robot vacuum and mop combo is Narwal’s T10, and it’s $100 off at Amazon
- Amazon’s best camera drone deal is a 2K drone that folds up as small as an iPhone for $65
- Today’s top deals: Exclusive deals for Prime members only, $6 car detailing tool, $200 off MacBook Pro, $73 robot vacuum, more
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel just brought Iron Man back to the MCU, and we nearly missed it
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- Best Netflix original movies of 2021
iPhone 13 battery leaks might be the best reason to upgrade originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 5 Aug 2021 at 07:31:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.