The foldable phone is no longer just a gimmicky device targeting a particular niche of the market. Samsung wants the form factor to go mainstream. And the upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 certainly feel like mainstream smartphones. They’re not official until next week, but we think we know everything about the two foldable handsets already. The rumors say that both handsets will be more durable, just like traditional smartphones. They'll also be more affordable than their predecessors, with the Flip 3’s price reportedly in iPhone 13 Pro range. Samsung will also try transplanting the S Pen stylus to the Fold 3, a first for foldables. That’s another trick that might make foldable phones more like their flat counterparts.
Today's Top Deal
The post Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 3 won’t have stylus support like the Fold 3 appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- This $20 Amazon kitchen gadget went viral on TikTok, and it’s mesmerizing
- The best robot vacuum and mop combo is Narwal’s T10, and it’s $100 off at Amazon
- Amazon’s best camera drone deal is a 2K drone that folds up as small as an iPhone for $65
- Today’s top deals: Exclusive deals for Prime members only, $6 car detailing tool, $200 off MacBook Pro, $73 robot vacuum, more
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel just brought Iron Man back to the MCU, and we nearly missed it
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- Best Netflix original movies of 2021
Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 3 won’t have stylus support like the Fold 3 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 5 Aug 2021 at 11:21:18 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.