Olivia Rodrigo is back on top yet again.
The 18-year-old Sour star returned to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 as of Sunday (July 11), the chart company confirmed.
Click inside to read more…
The album moved 88,000 equivalent album units in the past week, resulting in a return to the No. 1 spot. It debuted at No. 1 on June 5, and again led the pack on July 3. It has yet to leave the Top 3 in seven weeks.
It’s also now the second album in 2021 to earn over 100,000 units in each of its first five weeks, following Morgan Wallen‘s Dangerous: The Double Album.
A superstar recently got added to the credits of Olivia Rodrigo‘s hit song. Find out why.
Check out this week’s full Top 10…
1. Olivia Rodrigo, Sour
2. Doja Cat, Planet Her
3. Lil Baby and Lil Durk, The Voice of the Heroes
4. Morgan Wallen, Dangerous: The Double Album
5. G Herbo, 25
6. Tyler, the Creator, Call Me If You Get Lost
7. Polo G, Hall of Fame
8. Dua Lipa, Future Nostalgia
9. Migos, Culture III
10. Moneybagg Yo, A Gangsta’s Pain