NOVAK DJOKOVIC is looking to equal Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal by picking up a 20th Grand Slam title today.
The Serb has won five Wimbledon championships and now has just Matteo Berrettini standing between him and immortality.Djokovic is looking to win a 20th Grand Slam[/caption] Berrettini is playing in his first Grand Slam final[/caption]
But the Italian has been on fire at the All England Club and has caused Djokovic problems before.
What time does Djokovic vs Berrettini start?
- The Wimbledon men’s final takes place on Sunday, July 10.
- The match commences at 2pm UK time on Centre Court.
- The players last met in the French Open quarter-final a month ago, with Djokovic winning in four sets and screaming in relief after the match.
What TV channel is Djokovic vs Berrettini on and can I live stream it?
- The Wimbledon men’s final is live on BBC One.
- Coverage commences at 1.05pm – 55 minutes before the start.
- To stream it live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
Most read in Sport
Can I watch Djokovic vs Berrettini for free?
- Yes. BBC is free for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Novak Djokovic and Matteo Berrettini have only met twice before.
In 2019, Djokovic brushed aside Berrettini 6-2, 6-1 at the ATP Finals in London.
However, Berrettini gave Djokovic a sterner test at Roland Garros last month, with the Serb only winning 6-3, 6-2, 6-7, 7-5.