COACH TRIPS may not immediately spring to mind for a holiday, but they are a great option for a more relaxed trip across the UK.
The pre-planned nature of a coach trip means that you can sit back and relax while visiting a number of attractions.Enjoy a laid back holiday to the coast by travelling by coach[/caption]
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
At the moment there are coach trips to top destinations across the UK that offer great value for money.
There’s also something to suit everyone, from seaside resorts in Devon and the Isle of Wight through to countryside beauty spots like the Lake District.
Fans of a train ride can take a special trip on the Flying Scotsman and enjoy a city break in Liverpool, while live music lovers should take note of the Thursford Christmas Spectacular – a celebration of music and dance for the festive season.
Some of the best deals are:
- Seaside breaks from £279pp
- Supervalue Breaks from £159pp
- The lovely English Lake District from £309pp
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular from £269pp
- Warner Isle of Wight Experience from £329pp
- Flying Scotsman & Liverpool breaks from £229pp
- Christmas & New Year breaks from £199pp
Those planning ahead can lock in a great deal on a Christmas & New Year coach trip.
There are breaks to some of the UK’s most popular festive destinations like Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cornwall and Devon.
This week's best UK travel deals
- Cheap seaside hotel rooms in the UK this summer
- Best Guernsey breaks as island plans to lift UK travel restrictions
- Last-minute UK breaks this bank holiday weekend from £39.50
- Best holiday park deals over the school summer holidays
- Best June holiday parks deals from £160
- UK holiday spots during school summer break without the crowds
But there are also trips abroad too – from the classic Christmas Markets of Vienna, Bruges and Prague to longer explorations of the Costa Brava, Benidorm and the Austrian Tyrol.
Those on a budget can find coach breaks from just £159 per person including four days in the English Riviera Weekend and long weekends in Blackpool, Scarborough and more.
Most read in City
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.