IT’S a busy old Easter weekend of racing and I’m back once more.
We might be lacking a star or three, but with Aintree just around the corner I’m not complaining!Chapman heads to Musselburgh for his best bet on Saturday[/caption]
The Flat action burst into life last week at Doncaster and continues at Musselburgh.
You need to be sure these horses are returning fit and firing.
OFFERS OF THE DAY
Paddy Power: Bet £/€10 Get £/€40 in Free Bets (£/€20 now + £/€20 for the Grand National) – CLAIM HERE
Paddy Power: Place a £10 single racing bet, min odds 1/5 (1.2) and get £20 in free bets. You will also get an additional £20 in free bets for the Grand National (£40 in total). Only deposits made using cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. Free bets will be awarded after the qualifying bet has been settled and are valid for 30 days. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Betfair: New customer offer, Min single £10 Sportsbook bet on the 13:20 Musselburgh, 03rd April (‘Win or E/W’ market only). £10 free bet for each of the remaining Sat Musselburgh races. Deposits using cards or Apple Pay only. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
And if that’s the case with my fancy JABBAROCKIE then we could be on to a winner.
Back him each-way!
Most read in Horse Racing
Matt Chapman’s ITV Racing Tips
- 1.50 Musselburgh – Marshal Dan (EW)
- 2.25 Musselburgh – Colonel Faulkner (EW)
- 3.00 Musselburgh – JABBAROCKIE (NAP – EW)
- 3.35 Musselburgh – Themaxwecan
- 2.05 Haydock – Shantou Express
- 2.40 Haydock – Crossley Tender (EW)
- 3.15 Haydock – Small Present
FREE BETS GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org