- Apple is rumored to be preparing a spring hardware reveal event to announce its AirTags Bluetooth tracking device as well as the next iPad Pro model.
- Leaker Jon Prosser claims that AirTags are "on track for March" and responded to a comment with a confirmation that the next iPad Pro would be revealed alongside AirTags as well.
- Apple's last March event was held on March 25th, 2019, so it might be over a month before the company is ready to talk about its next devices.
Apple wrapped up last year with the launch of four new iPhone models -- the most it had ever released at once. 2021 has been quiet so far on the Apple hardware front, but March is just around the corner, and with a number of rumored products still outstanding, we expect there to be an event of some kind next month.
Apple has yet to publicly announce anything, but on Friday, Front Page Tech host Jon Prosser took to Twitter to claim that Apple's Bluetooth trackers (AirTags) "are still on for March." There were reports that the accessories might launch in 2020, but that didn't happen. Prosser says that he hasn't "heard of any further delays this time." He also responded to a comment asking about the next iPad Pro and suggested that it would be revealed in March as well.
Today's Top Deal
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s craziest deal is about to end: Alexa speaker and an LED smart bulb for $15
- People are infatuated with Amazon’s new $20 smart gadget
- Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget is down to $27, beating Black Friday’s price
Trending Right Now:
- A Mars orbiter just detected something it’s never seen before
- This tasty sauce sold across multiple US states is now recalled
- Third stimulus check: Read this before your file your 2020 tax return
AirTags and the next iPad Pro rumored to be revealed in March originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Feb 2021 at 21:12:46 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.