A small number of single game tickets for a limited number of games for the 2021 Razorback Baseball season will go on sale to the general public on Monday, Feb. 15 at 9 a.m. This includes general chairback seating, Hog Pen reserved pods and Hog Pen bleacher seating.
Areas (sections) & Per-Seat Pricing
Right Field Line (98-102): $15
Left Field Line (114-118): $15
Outfield Chairbacks (Bullpen): $15
Hog Pen Bleachers: $10
Hog Pen Reserved Red Pod (4 people): $80, $65 (mid-week games)
Hog Pen Reserved White Pod (4 people): $60, $50 (mid-week games)
Hog Pen Policy
The Hog Pen will look a little different this season. Due to social distancing protocols, there will be no general admission seating in the Hog Pen.
- A limited number of socially distanced, reserved pods will be available for purchase in advance.
- Each area will be 6’ by 6’ and will accommodate up to four (4) people.
- Reserved areas will be sold as a four-ticket unit, not as individual tickets.
- Coolers will be permitted but must stay within the confines of your 6’ x 6’ area.
- Fans with tickets in the Hog Pen area must enter through the Hog Pen entrance this season.
- In order to maintain proper social distancing, only fans with Hog Pen tickets will be permitted in the area. Fans with tickets in the Baum-Walker Stadium bowl seating area will not be permitted to enter the Hog Pen, unlike previous seasons.
- Hog Pen grills and picnic tables will not be available for use this season.
Tailgating will not be permitted in 2021 outside Baum-Walker Stadium or in any parking lot, per ADH directive.
Consistent with changes made in basketball and football, gates to Baum-Walker Stadium will open 30 minutes later than previous seasons. That means gates at Baum-Walker Stadium will open 90 minutes before first pitch.