LORI Harvey certainly likes to keep us on our toes when it comes to her love life.
The 24-year-old actress has confirmed she has a new man, and just like her past boyfriends, he is a megastar.It looks like Lori Harvey has a new boyfriend[/caption]
Who is Lori Harvey?
Model Lori, who was born in January 1997, is the daughter of world-famous comedian Steve Harvey and fashion blogger Marjorie Elaine Harvey.
Young Lori has been in the limelight for years, after appearing on her dad’s TV show Family Feud.
The star has also been a a contestant and panellist on game show Hip Hop Squares.
The star is primarily an influencer nowadays, boasting over 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
She has also been in the modelling industry since the age of three, and is signed to LA Models in America and Select Models in Europe.
Lori even modelled for Dolce & Gabbana at Paris Fashion Week.Lori is a model and influencer[/caption]
Who is Lori Harvey dating?
Lori is now dating Hollywood actor Michael B Jordan.
The pair confirmed their relationship on Instagram after months of rumours with a candid Polaroid snap.
The dating rumours began after they were spotted travelling together on November 24, 2020.
It is not known when and how the pair met, but they are likely to move in the same Hollywood crowd.
So far, neither Michael nor Lori have spoken publicly about their relationship aside from the Instagram posts.
Michael has been tight-lipped about his dating history over the years.Lori with her ex boyfriend Future[/caption]
Who are her previous boyfriends?
Lori has enjoyed some VERY high rofile romances.
She tends to have a fondness for celebrity boyfriends.
This even includes her dating a father and son (not at the same time, we might add).
A timeline of Lori Harvey’s past relationships
- 2017 – Lori started her high profile romances when she was engaged to Dutch soccer player Memphis Depay in June 2017. However, it wasn’t meant to be and they split in 2018.
- 2018 – Shortly after she ended things with Memphis, Lori moved on to Justin Combs, who’s the son of rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs. But they weren’t an item for long, and only dated for a few months.
- 2018 – After Justin, she reportedly dated rapper Trey Songz in 2018. The pair were seen out on some dinner dates but again, it fizzled out after a few months.
- 2019 – Next up Lori dated Justin’s dad, rapper Sean Combs in early 2019. While Diddy and Harvey did not confirm they were dating, the rapper’s son Christian dropped hints on their relationship to journalists at a press event and said: “They [are] good. They’re just being… Private time.” But the romance ended by October 2019..
- 2020 – We all thought Lori had finally found love with rapper Future. In January 2020, she took to her Instagram to post a few stories about her birthday celebrations in Jamaica. In one of the posts she was seen sharing a kiss with Future, making their relationship official. However, by the summer 2020 they were done.
Who is Lori Harvey’s dad?
Steve Harvey is a comedian famed for Family Feud and Little Big Shots.
He has fronted an array of TV shows, including: The Steve Harvey Morning Show, The Steve Harvey Talk Show, Family Feud and Little Big Shots – which has come to ITV in the UK.
He has also appeared in movies, including Racing Stripes, Love Don’t Cost A Thing and You Got Served.
Steve has been married three times and is father to seven children, including Lori.Lori is thought to have a net worth of $1million[/caption]
Most read in Celebrity
What is Lori Harvey’s net worth?
Lori is thought to have a net worth of $1million (£740,000).
The star earns cash from sponsored content on Instagram.
She has also raked in the coins from her collaborations with huge brands, such as Sephora, and Pretty Little Thing.