- The results of the groundbreaking Moderna vaccine to fight COVID-19 look incredibly promising.
- Moderna's coronavirus vaccine has been shown to be 94.5% effective against the virus so far.
- These are some of the Moderna vaccine side effects that have been reportedly experienced.
The US is entering one of and perhaps the darkest stretch of the coronavirus pandemic yet, with COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations surging across most of the US right now -- leading various governors and mayors to press forward with new restrictions on individuals and businesses.
Meantime, at least we got to start off the week on a hopeful note, thanks to the announcement of results for the groundbreaking Moderna vaccine. In a press release on Monday morning, Moderna announced that its coronavirus vaccine candidate is 94.5% effective in preventing infection, based on data from Phase 3 study that enrolled more than 30,000 participants in the United States. When you combine that with a similarly high effectiveness rate reported by Pfizer for its experimental coronavirus vaccine, it's certain reason for optimism. But there's still something else to note about these vaccines.
Today's Best Deal
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s week-long Black Friday 2020 sale is official – here are all the best deals
- Amazon’s Black Friday TV deals just launched with prices from $80
- Why pay $100+ for 3M N95 masks when these $2 FDA-authorized masks work even better?
Trending Right Now:
- Stop doing these things immediately, or Dr. Fauci says you risk catching COVID-19
- Dr. Fauci says there’s only one man to blame if coronavirus vaccines are delayed
- This new drug will save lives until coronavirus vaccines are approved – here’s how it works
These are the side effects of Moderna’s groundbreaking coronavirus vaccine originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 17 Nov 2020 at 17:19:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.