Add news
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010June 2010July 2010
August 2010
September 2010October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011June 2011July 2011August 2011September 2011October 2011November 2011December 2011January 2012February 2012March 2012April 2012May 2012June 2012July 2012August 2012September 2012October 2012November 2012December 2012January 2013February 2013March 2013April 2013May 2013June 2013July 2013August 2013September 2013October 2013November 2013December 2013January 2014February 2014March 2014April 2014May 2014June 2014July 2014August 2014September 2014October 2014November 2014December 2014January 2015February 2015March 2015April 2015May 2015June 2015July 2015August 2015September 2015October 2015November 2015December 2015January 2016February 2016March 2016April 2016May 2016June 2016July 2016August 2016September 2016October 2016November 2016December 2016January 2017February 2017March 2017April 2017May 2017June 2017July 2017August 2017September 2017October 2017November 2017December 2017January 2018February 2018March 2018April 2018May 2018June 2018July 2018August 2018September 2018October 2018November 2018December 2018January 2019February 2019March 2019April 2019May 2019June 2019July 2019August 2019September 2019October 2019November 2019December 2019January 2020February 2020March 2020April 2020May 2020June 2020July 2020August 2020
1234
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
News Every Day |

Kuwait reports 5 COVID-19 deaths, 606 new infections

KUWAIT: The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced on Monday recording 606 new infection cases with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) during the past 24 hours, raising the toll of contaminations to 64,379. The ministry also reported five new deaths with the pathogen, putting the whole count of mortalities at 438. The ministry had announced earlier that 684 people recovered from the coronavirus in the last 24 hours, bringing the total recoveries to 55,057.

Ministry spokesperson Dr Abdullah Al-Sanad said that the new batch of infections included cases that got the virus due to mingling with persons who previously tested positive for the disease, while others remained under examination to determine the source of the contamination. Moreover, the new confirmed cases include 358 Kuwaiti citizens (59.08 percent) and 248 non-Kuwaitis (40.92 percent), he added.

As to the cases according to the health zones, there were 170 in Al-Ahmadi, 152 in Al-Farwaniya 152 in Al-Jahraa, 70 in Hawally and 62 in the Capital. Currently, there are 121 patients in intensive care units, with the whole count of the cases of proven infection and continue to receive medical care amounting to 8,884.

Sixty four people were discharged from quarantines during the past hours but they would proceed the protective isolation at home for 14 hours. Dr Sanad revealed that the number of swab tests conducted during the last 24 hours stood at 3,828, raising the whole figure of such examinations to 489,566. He appealed anew upon citizens and expatriates to remain committed to abiding by the prescribed protective measures. – KUNA



Read also

Alexis Sanchez will join Inter Milan on free transfer as Italians pick up £500k-a-week wages

Mum-of-six, 35, told she has months to live after leg pain turned out to be a sign of terminal cancer

Spain plans to roll out its Covid-19 tracing app in September



News, articles, comments, with a minute-by-minute update, now on Today24.pro




Today24.pro — latest news 24/7. You can add your news instantly now — here